What Is Natural Lift Facial Massage?
Natural Lift Facial Massage incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques drawn from both Japanese Face Massage and Indian Face Massage: also known as Facial Rejuvenation or Natural Facelift. It also incorporates complementary techniques from Acupressure and Facial Reflexology; new therapies that are becoming increasingly popular with clients.
It’s non-invasive, acts as a natural facelift with no need for surgery, helping clients to look and feel younger. Natural Facelift Massage produces the equivalent of an acupuncture face-lift without the insertion of needles! This face massage has no side effects and is a very effective method of facial care.
The intent of Natural Face lift Massage is to help enhance natural, true health and beauty and to prevent ill-health.
This advanced method of traditional facial massage treats not only the surface but also deep facial tissues with highly refined, gentle hand and finger manipulation.
- * Increases blood circulation, enabling delivery of essential nutrients more effectively to the skins surface. Promoting Bright Glowing skin./li>
- * Improve Lymphatic Flow, transporting bacteria and toxins away from skin cells. Boosts the immune system and stimulates the nervous system/li>
- * Strengthen and Tone muscles, helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines. Improved complexion, youthful smooth looking skin/li>
- * Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process. Facial Rejuvenation. Positive confident expression/li>
- * Promotes Deep Relaxation and calmness, reduces stress and anxiety. Helps insomnia, sinus problems, headaches, tension and stiffness in the neck, head and shoulders./li>
- * Balances “Ki” (chi), promotes sense of well-being in the body.
How Often Should I Have A Treatment?
To retain and maximise facial muscle tone and skin texture, treatments are recommended every week for 4-6 weeks, followed by monthly maintenance treatments. This will show optimum results!
Through Natural Face Lift Massages we can delay the anti-ageing process using effective techniques and energy balancing, to give the facial muscles a lift and new lease of life.